Saturday, May 14, 2016

Summer Footwear Continued

More Summer Shoes....lets keep going!
Last week, I shared my thoughts regarding summer shoes, sandals and the kind of Indian dresses that they would suit. This week I want to continue sharing some more thoughts on summer shoes that get along with western outfits!


Gladiators – are you serious! Well yes – I am …Another footwear that looks super fancy – Now this one will definitely not go with any Indian dress – but will look perfect with a short skirt. These Gladiators look super sexy with a mini-skirt. If you want to wear gladiators, you need to show them off!

Summer also brings to mind outdoor activities – like hiking, trekking, cycling, etc. Though there are not indian outdoor footwear, comfortable sporty footwear are definitely increasing in sales. They are perfect for day long or weekend trips in the outdoors – low maintenance and super easy to carry; especially on family trips with children. Atleast they look more feminine than Crocs.
I have shared so much about different kind of summer footwear - for the young, for the show-off women, for parties, casual get togethers, pool parties, beaches, outdoor activities, etc. I also want to share some summer sandals for the older folks - even they want to show off their well pedicured nails! Check out these comfortable and well secured sandals for the older women!
I am signing off this blog for the week, with a very elegant accessory tip! Anklets – if you haven’t tried them yet, summer is the time, and I can bet you will get atleast a couple compliments in your next get together!




1 comment:

  1. I love the idea for anklets, should surely try other accessories like toe-rings too!

    ReplyDelete